8/06/2015

Forgetting Teoh Beng Hock


O so soon you've forgotten me
Hey, my late name was Teoh Beng Hock
Is that even in your memory
Or just a wee footnote in history
My story soon to become mere talk-cock


Those who sinned against me
Cursing my family with veritable untold woes
Making Er Jia a fatherless baby
And those men with no pity
Have become icons by you, your new heroes



Thou faithless headless chooks
Have further insulted my already grieving family
Giving the enemy support but not rebukes
Ever greater pain my family now brooks
All because of your sad self-interest treachery

Bhai once said don't be immoral
In desperately seeking victory without morality
Nor should one be ever unethical
But safeguard and value our principle
To never sacrifice and replace with hypocrisy


YOU UNMITIGATED HYPOCRITICAL BASTARDS!





Read also my KTemoc Komposes posts:

(1) Remembering Teoh Beng Hock

(2) The murder of Teoh Beng Hock

(3) I work for the rights of the dead



And read Malaysiakini:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Contributors